Dry Erase Board

Posted on Updated on

Ok, yes, technically we’ve already done this, but then I saw this and knew I needed to make it for our Study. (Do you like that? The Study. I’m trying to get that one to stick. Now I just need a Conservatory and a Lounge. Ha!)

I bought a big ole frame at my thrift store.

It wasn’t as big as I’d like it, but, hey,

for 6 bucks, it was in great shape, so I took it.


I removed the back and the picture.

The hardware was sturdy, so I left in in tact.


I went outside and sanded the

plastic part of the frame.

It was a gorgeous day.


I used our primer from last year.


Oh, and our paint from last year.


Papa used some left over wood to cut a new back.


007 helped me paint the board

with white paint that we had

from another project.

He’s working so hard!

       DSC_0191 DSC_0192

When everything was dry,

we assembled it

and Papa hung it on the wall…


…in the Study. 😉


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s